The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Path.....................

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:58 am

oh it is my pleasure.

http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 pm

i've been reading a lot on theosophical society website and a lot has been registering so much to me. after i am done with learning what i need to learn, i want to take these courses, there is so much i want to know and so much that feels like home. i cried all night just wanting to go home and people say they understand but they really don't and it's okay because it's no one's fault. but i know you do, emma. sometimes the pain gets so overwhelming and i can't find peace anywhere at all, so i come here and i feel better. thank you so much for giving me this gift
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:53 pm

i was working on isis unveiled and it was as of my eyes were opened for the first time. i had that moment today sick of this life crying my eyes out and saying the same thing i want to go home.

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:14 pm

it hurts so much sometimes. and i know that nothing will make it go away. there is a quote that stuck with me from the bible "my kingdom is not of this world", i heard this when i was little and it made me cry, still does.

Last edited by alyssalucis on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:57 am

when one is in pain and are missing home no amount of love from a partner or family will make it go asway. however the masters will hold you and calm the soul.

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:12 am

they have done so much for the world. i can't wait to meet them
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:59 am

they are all around us.

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 am

sometimes if i tune in i can hear a group of voices, sounds like it's coming from the next room. can never understand or grasp what it being said, but it sounds like a gathering of a large group all talking to one another at the same time. the energy is always up and never ceases to change, it's not negative nor is it passive. the language sounds so familiar and yet everytime i try and listen i can never make sense of any words
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:05 pm

she won't bite. lol

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 am

i have a question: is it too terrible of me to not realy want to serve humanity? i mean, i don't want to help the ones who ruin themselves and do not want to be helped. the only way i wish to help is by giving people knowledge and inspiring them, not by being on call all the time and not by stopping famine in africa or something such like that. i want to help their souls and their minds, not their lives. is it really bad i feel this way? because i know how people are, they constantly make the same mistakes and then expect to be bailed out and forgiven, they refuse to accept everything in an objective manner and are easily led astray by their own dellusions and i think it's impossible to love everyone and smile all the time. what i want is to evolve, i want people to evolve and help themselves, i will do a great deal to inspire and share the wisdom so eveyone can break out of their own chains and evolve into what they were meant to be in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:18 am

alyssalucis wrote:
i have a question: is it too terrible of me to not really want to serve humanity? i mean, i don't want to help the ones who ruin themselves and do not want to be helped. the only way i wish to help is by giving people knowledge and inspiring them, not by being on call all the time and not by stopping famine in africa or something such like that. i want to help their souls and their minds, not their lives. is it really bad i feel this way? because i know how people are, they constantly make the same mistakes and then expect to be bailed out and forgiven, they refuse to accept everything in an objective manner and are easily led astray by their own dellusions and i think it's impossible to love everyone and smile all the time. what i want is to evolve, i want people to evolve and help themselves, i will do a great deal to inspire and share the wisdom so eveyone can break out of their own chains and evolve into what they were meant to be in the first place.

so is the goal of the theosophist. so you are on your way. as a theosophist we are not concerned about their lives we are concerned about their souls. we are not here to cure alcoholics or drug addicts or sex fiends, etc. as that has to be their goal to do it themselves. we are concerned with answering questions, and to guide when a person comes to us, but we do not and will not take on their karma and if i tried to help a substance abuser it would not be doing them any good and i would be taking on that problem with them, and that is not my job. we have been called cold hearted at times but one must go with the laws of the universe.

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 am

that's perfect and basically how i always wished to help people. but they always called me a selfish cold hearted you know what and it always made me so upset because i did want to help them and i did give them so much, they just didn't see it and wanted me to help them on a different level and i refuse to do that, as it will only make it worse. thank you so much for this, it matters more than i can express
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:49 pm

you are welcome.

ichuumizu

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:18 pm

this is a lot to take in indeed, but I very much respect that it is open to all religions, thoughts and persons. I am also grateful that you offer the knowledge to people.
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

Theosophy is open to all paths, and religions. Theosophy as Emma has told me is the science religion and philosophy of the Ancients. One of the students that was studying with us was an Atheist another a Satanist still another man was a Catholic and so am I. Doesn't matter what your belief all Theosophy asks is keep an open mind.

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Frater O M wrote:
Theosophy is open to all paths, and religions. Theosophy as Emma has told me is the science religion and philosophy of the Ancients.  One of the students that was studying with us was an Atheist another a Satanist still another man was a Catholic and so am I. Doesn't matter what your belief all Theosophy asks is keep an open mind.

I like the sound of that. Like it a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:20 am

Ah the Good Frater. He is my touchstone.

Frater O M
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:23 am

maydaygeek wrote:
Frater O M wrote:
Theosophy is open to all paths, and religions. Theosophy as Emma has told me is the science religion and philosophy of the Ancients.  One of the students that was studying with us was an Atheist another a Satanist still another man was a Catholic and so am I. Doesn't matter what your belief all Theosophy asks is keep an open mind.

I like the sound of that. Like it a lot. Very Happy

Thank you.

PostSubject: Re: The Path.....................   

Back to top Go down

The Path.....................
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2