The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Devachan Amd The Many Deaths Of The Physical

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Devachan Amd The Many Deaths Of The Physical   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:26 am

We will talk more about this as time goes on as it relates to Death and where each part of man/woman goes, but here is just a brief explanation fro The Occult Glossary by G de Purucker which everyone should have as it explains the words and many concepts and teachings.

Devachan

[Tibetan, bde-ba-can, pronounced de-wa-chen] A translation of the Sanskrit sukhavati, the "happy place" or god-land. It is the state between earth-lives into which the human entity, the human monad, enters and there rests in bliss and repose.

When the second death after that of the physical body takes place -- and there are many deaths, that is to say many changes of the vehicles of the ego -- the higher part of the human entity withdraws into itself all that aspires towards it, and takes that "all" with it into the devachan; and the atman, with the buddhi and with the higher part of the manas, become thereupon the spiritual monad of man. Devachan as a state applies not to the highest or heavenly or divine monad, but only to the middle principles of man, to the personal ego or the personal soul in man, overshadowed by atma-buddhi. There are many degrees in devachan: the highest, the intermediate, and the lowest. Yet devachan is not a locality, it is a state, a state of the beings in that spiritual condition.

Devachan is the fulfilling of all the unfulfilled spiritual hopes of the past incarnation, and an efflorescence of all the spiritual and intellectual yearnings of the past incarnation which in that past incarnation have not had an opportunity for fulfillment. It is a period of unspeakable bliss and peace for the human soul, until it has finished its rest time and stage of recuperation of its own energies.

In the devachanic state, the reincarnating ego remains in the bosom of the monad (or of the monadic essence) in a state of the most perfect and utter bliss and peace, reviewing and constantly reviewing, and improving upon in its own blissful imagination, all the unfulfilled spiritual and intellectual possibilities of the life just closed that its naturally creative faculties automatically suggest to the devachanic entity.

Man here is no longer a quaternary of substance-principles (for the second death has taken place), but is now reduced to the monad with the reincarnating ego sleeping in its bosom, and is therefore a spiritual triad.

http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum

PostSubject: Re: Devachan Amd The Many Deaths Of The Physical   Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 am

that would be so nice to experience after this bloody boot camp we live in each day. and i do not mean to be morbid, i know a time will come for us all and rushing it is not going to get me there, i'm not stupid, but knowing there is such a state has made me very happy. i've been a state-chaser(i think i made up a term there,lol) my whole life, i never wanted much of any possessions or people, what i wanted was a state of bliss and peace, contentment and when i first read it i was ecstatic to know that it does exist and one day i will get there
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devachan Amd The Many Deaths Of The Physical   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:20 am

you know the ones in devachan that have loved us can visit us and if that love is strong we can also visit them.

PostSubject: Re: Devachan Amd The Many Deaths Of The Physical   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 pm

that's so amazing. love truly is the cement of the universe and the very heart of the heart of all that is. i have understood it on an intellectual level before but never felt it on such a personal level until i met my family and the man that i love. thank you so much for everything you've done for me. and i love this forum, lately i have been wanting to just hang around here and read everything over and over, because each time i get to find out something new and amazing
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devachan Amd The Many Deaths Of The Physical   Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 pm

you will find what you read today will be different tomorrow. the masters give you what you need to know at the time that is necessary.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devachan Amd The Many Deaths Of The Physical   

Back to top Go down

Devachan Amd The Many Deaths Of The Physical
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1