The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Courses I was thinking about

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WangPhang
Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-10-12
Age : 29

PostSubject: Courses I was thinking about   Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 am

My course suddenly disappeared on levitation and awareness... I also think I could learn a little bit more from elementals and the elements... I was also thinking about the secret doctrine ?
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com
Emma
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 87
Location : On The Seventh Globe

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 am

It must be a glitch. Do you want to continue with the awareness or be in the elementals course? If you have never read anything on Theosophy The Secret Doctrine would be too advanced. I would start with a beginners course in Theosophy.

_________________
Everything in the Universe, throughout all its kingdoms, is conscious: i.e., endowed with a consciousness of its own kind and on its own plane of perception.
H. P. Blavatsky
Back to top Go down
http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum
WangPhang
Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-10-12
Age : 29

PostSubject: This is how I've been working   Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:17 am

I have found exercises in yoga that increases your heart chakra, crown chakra and the chakra right above the waist. Ive also been chanting om... The last part in the awareness... Seemed to hint yoga moves and the way I felt in while doing yoga...do you think that would work? I've also got to work on the element water...
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com
Emma
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 87
Location : On The Seventh Globe

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 am

WangPhang wrote:
I have found exercises in yoga that increases your heart chakra, crown chakra and the chakra right above the waist. Ive also been chanting om... The last part in the awareness... Seemed to hint yoga moves and the way I felt in while doing yoga...do you think that would work? I've also got to work on the element water...
You can use a pendulum to see which chakras need to be worked on. What would you like to do about the course.

_________________
Everything in the Universe, throughout all its kingdoms, is conscious: i.e., endowed with a consciousness of its own kind and on its own plane of perception.
H. P. Blavatsky
Back to top Go down
http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum
WangPhang
Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-10-12
Age : 29

PostSubject: What I would like to do...   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 pm

I would like to go back to the elemental course... Because I guess... I'm stuck on the levitation course for now...
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com
Emma
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 87
Location : On The Seventh Globe

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 am

WangPhang wrote:
I would like to go back to the elemental course... Because I guess... I'm stuck on the levitation course for now...
okay.

_________________
Everything in the Universe, throughout all its kingdoms, is conscious: i.e., endowed with a consciousness of its own kind and on its own plane of perception.
H. P. Blavatsky
Back to top Go down
http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum
WangPhang
Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-10-12
Age : 29

PostSubject: Starting elemental course   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Like asking for sylphs to make shapes I asked them to make it rain yesterday and it did... I thanked them and I asked them when to stop as well and thanked them... Wind has been moving in circular movements and been practicing circular body movements using the breathing meditations... Strong gusts of wind come whenever my mind is not calm or clear and teach me the way the wind blows... And also birds fly by whenever I do something with wind magic... If I get something wrong they fly to the left... Or even when I think wrong"... They also sqeek from the left or right... Oh and Raphael told me its good to eat bugs while practicing levitation practices....
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com
Emma
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 87
Location : On The Seventh Globe

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:18 am

WangPhang wrote:
Like asking for sylphs to make shapes I asked them to make it rain yesterday and it did... I thanked them and I asked them when to stop as well and thanked them... Wind has been moving in circular movements and been practicing circular body movements using the breathing meditations... Strong gusts of wind come whenever my mind is not calm or clear and teach me the way the wind blows... And also birds fly by whenever I do something with wind magic... If I get something wrong they fly to the left... Or even when I think wrong"... They also sqeek from the left or right... Oh and Raphael told me its good to eat bugs while practicing levitation practices....
Sylphs do not make rain they are in charge of wind, communications, computers, mail, etc. No it is not good to eat bugs. If anyone or any entity tells you to do something that is morally or physically or mentally wrong they are not a good person or angel or entity, they are from the dark side and do not have your best interest at heart.

_________________
Everything in the Universe, throughout all its kingdoms, is conscious: i.e., endowed with a consciousness of its own kind and on its own plane of perception.
H. P. Blavatsky
Back to top Go down
http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum
WangPhang
Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-10-12
Age : 29

PostSubject: Elemental course   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:17 am

Yup I think it's time for me to go back to the elemental course... Since sylphs can make clouds I thought you could also ask them to bring a lot of clouds together and make rain...
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com
Emma
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 87
Location : On The Seventh Globe

PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:49 am

No that is when you ask the Undines to work with the slyphs and bring rain.

_________________
Everything in the Universe, throughout all its kingdoms, is conscious: i.e., endowed with a consciousness of its own kind and on its own plane of perception.
H. P. Blavatsky
Back to top Go down
http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Courses I was thinking about   

Back to top Go down
 
Courses I was thinking about
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HANDS IN SCRIPTURE - Pastor Larry Wood presents a new paradigma for spiritual thinking!
» Black and White and Shades of Grey Thinking
» Lundi 16 juillet : faire ses courses
» You slept with my boss?
» Capturing thoughts... poem.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path of Light  :: Introductions and Rules :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: