The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Emma's Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Emma's Blog   Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:45 am

the reports of my death are greatly exaggerated. I am not a yogi, I am not a master, I am a simple woman who has been a theosophist member and fellow in the society for over twenty years. i did serve as a chela for seven years completed my three day initiation and vowed to help others find their innate psychic abilities. if i can help but one person then i am doing something right.

Last edited by Emma on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum
True Drifter

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 am

OH GOD YOU DIED? YOU CAN'T DIE YOUR SUPPOSE TO TEACH ME YOUR WAYS AND- Oh wait. Nevermind. Glad your not dead. cheers

I hope you can help me find Inner peace, that doesn't require me to go on a killing spree with an SKS Rifle. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

True Drifter wrote:
OH GOD YOU DIED? YOU CAN'T DIE YOUR SUPPOSE TO TEACH ME YOUR WAYS AND- Oh wait. Nevermind. Glad your not dead. cheers

I hope you can help me find Inner peace, that doesn't require me to go on a killing spree with an SKS Rifle. Twisted Evil

now i don't know i have a ak 47 russian made ten shot, so we would be a force to reckoned with. lol. there is not a week that doesn't go by that rumours of my demise circulates on the inter net.

True Drifter

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:59 am

Oh god Emma. xD
Well, if the world every dissolves into chaos I know who to team up with when shit hits the fan.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:06 pm

True Drifter wrote:
Oh god Emma. xD
Well, if the world every dissolves into chaos I know who to team up with when shit hits the fan.

my grandfather was Cherokee , and my Dad taught me how to shoot and all the skills a young girl needs to know. we are on the fourth globe in the fifth round so it is a long time before this world blows up, we are on the ascending middle arch of the kali yuga.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:06 am

You're Native Emma? I would have never guessed

You should have a "Wilderness Survival with Magick Course" that would just be too awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:17 am

I wish I could what a combination that would be. i was raised till I was nine with no hot water, no bathroom, grew our own vegetables, my father hunted at that time and we ate what he brought home. it was a simple happy life, and then we moved to ny and all of that innocence was taken away.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:56 am

Is it possible to make the physical body resilient to physical damage? like say if you got attacked by a bear or something, although I know you'd probably just levitate over it lol
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 am

i suppose it is possible but then it would interfere with karma, but this is where your guardian angel or spirit guardian would come in. i have talked to many people who said they were saved from death by their guardian angel. i believe we write our chart before we incarnate and once we get here we can change it. let us say you wrote you would have a serious car accident well you can modify it to a fender bender. the sad part about this is most people do not realize this or believe it is possible.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:43 am

I think I have done this many times through out my life
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 am

passingcloud wrote:
I think I have done this many times through out my life
you just answered your own question. you are very gifted always remember that.

Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:05 pm

The Golden Dawn I was in the Ordo Stella Matutina for three years, and The temple of Maat. I made it to the third grade but just didn't feel it was the right path for me. I was also in the ODA and John Michael Greer was one of my teachers. I lasted a year just could not get into it. I was in a coven but felt as if something was missing. I joined many forums and met a woman who taught me Dragon Magick then studied for two years with the Alchemy Guild and obtained my certificate in Spiritual Alchemy. I am first and fore most a theosophist and this is what i have stuck with for over twenty years and will always stay a theosophist. I am not a role player I never got my knowledge from Harry Potter sites or role playing game forums i worked hard at my craft and will always do my best to help others. if you don;t like me it is because you see yourself in me and that frightens you. I will try to turn the other cheek because i see into the future and unlike the trolls and liars i know what will happen to them and it will happen very slowly. I do not like liars trolls or traitors but they are necessary for growth.

Frater O M
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:07 am

Emma and I were both in the HSOM and The AODA, started together and left together.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:11 am

Our Imperator Frater Imhotep recently died, the forum is being taken down but they are keeping the physical temple.

Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 am

I was greatly amused when an ex member from my Vampire forum which is now disbanded called me an energy vampire and a mule. It's okay as she is a jackass so it is a fair trade off. this woman is not only a phony and role player she is insane, but i digress. could not see the full moon last night as it was too cloudy, but went out at three am this morning and thought it was cloudy and the sky was a dark grey with light grey cloud cover i have thanks to the goddess of the moon and the clouds parted and there was the moon in all it's glory. i at that moment wished i had a camera and could capture such a beautiful moment but i have my memories and they will never go away theu may fade like ancient pictures but they sustain me. i am lucky and blessed in so many ways. i cherish what i have and am content.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Mon May 07, 2012 2:52 am

It was a clear sky; I recited what I had memorized of my Theosophy text to the moon while staring at it and holding my girlfriend's hand, and the moon seemed happy about it Smile then she said the color of my eyes turned gold
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Mon May 07, 2012 6:26 am

that is indeed a wonderful experience. i was so moved i did not hear my husband call me, i went into a trance state.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Mon May 07, 2012 6:33 am

Emma wrote:
that is indeed a wonderful experience. i was so moved i did not hear my husband call me, i went into a trance state.

making my teachers happy makes me happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Mon May 07, 2012 7:11 am

passingcloud wrote:
Emma wrote:

making my teachers happy makes me happy Very Happy
you always make me happy. cheers

Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 am

What a beautiful day. Sunny warm, and I am glad to be a live and able to enjoy it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma's Blog   

Back to top Go down

Emma's Blog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1