The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passingcloud Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:43 pm

there is the same prophecy in all religions and beliefs.

http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:06 am

I finally figured out how to combine internal martial arts and occult knowledge Current results so far: 
Arena: Out of Control Kinetics

noticeable results: extreme speed, extra ordinary awareness of time, incredible strength, instant astral projection, gets triggered with fa jing and mind intent; purifies with spiritual progress. 

liabilities: if spirit is not pure and mind is not focused, one can go mindless, psychotic and lose control during the moment like an angry dog or a mad man. 

ingredients:

chi pressure
- tan tien chi kung
ching chi (sexual energy)
- bone marrow nei gong
Gong Fu
- iron shirt
- taijichuan
Internal Alchemy

This is a combination of
1) Shaolin Gong Fu (Hung Kuen)
2) Daoist Internal Alchemy
3) Yangchengfu Taijichuan
4) Iron Shirt Practices
5) Occult Knowlege from Emma

This is basically what I do:

I think "Magick Iron Shirt" is the closest thing in the english language I can name it.

1. Build chi presdure using tan tien chi kung with the position of "Embracing the tree"
2. get into a bow and arrow stance facing sideways to a wall pressing with a "kiu sao" and pressing with the side of the palm while mentally trying to penetrate deep into the ground and absorb the earth energy.
3. perform the iron thread form (hung gar)
4. bone marrow nei gung
5. I follow this with some fa jing practice and I do the "grasping swallows tail" section of the yangchengfu taijichuan form.
- use underworld technique of chakra balancing from the levitation course when pushing hands downward
- close and open eyes with the principles of "changing the tendons" from the iron shirt 2 practice by mantak chia
- cosmic push hands from cosmic healing while pushing forward
- going in circles once in each direction
6. rattle fists drill (time awareness)

by this time i can feel my astral body loosening up but i haven't gone further than that but i plan on working on AP after this.

7. Reading Theodophy seems to ensure the purity of spirit
8. On a separate occasion practice your forms but only strongly visualizing it in front of you, think this helps with astral projection but i have yet to fully project.
9. There is a certain kind of energy I have managed to harness in this manner and only 3 times I have experienced it:
1) it was given to me by someone with a very high spiritual calibre
2) felt it during the last out of control kinesis
3) by partially astral projecting and performing the iron thread form and following it up with a session of kwan yin qigong while still in the astral. seems to work best when fully projected

The only word I feel comfortable describing it with is "akasa" whether i may be right or not. It is very soft like silk and pure like glassy milk

The only thing that's left to do is to add some elemental magick to it

its just amazing how with this you are in complete control of what is normally out of control kninetics. taming the beast within

astral projection seems to happen naturally during this state and at times U get confused as to where my body is standing

and the most amazing thing is it all works in full physical instantaneous action Wink

Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 am

Isn't martial arts part of the occult and vice versa?

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:12 am

No martial arts available in this age has a full exploration of working with astral projection a kinetic energy from the elements that I know of, but as soon as i began to explore its like pieces of a puzzle, with the exception of practices such as turning out a candle from a distance. Also another thing i noticed with the encounter of grandmasters is, they have an incredibly strong aura but most of them don't know higher level practices so their karma tends to be really bad. meaning that the higher mind is never used. i know in the circles of inner alchemy and such they have it in very secret practices.
but i think u are speaking from a completely different social group where such things ad levitation is "normal". I have yet to meet someone in person who can do that. It is one of those things tgat would be considered the "magnum opus" of martial arts in this age, the kind of thing u see in sci fi and cartoons, know what i mean? I just personally want to see what the highest calibre of martial arts i can get. and honestly since I met you its like ive been tossed into a fairytale or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:35 pm

what you should know is the life force is directing the astral in all the endeavors, sometimes it can get out of whack and that is when we need to balance. I do Tai Chi and another martial arts workout. Zan Chen.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:01 pm

ic... instead of going out of whack though it is more like a bullet thats already been fired and my body acts as a barrel to guide the force to whatever design... lol it sounds like exactly what u just said
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:42 am

passingcloud wrote:
ic... instead of going out of whack though it is more like a bullet thats already been fired and my body acts as a barrel to guide the force to whatever design... lol it sounds like exactly what u just said
That's a good analogy.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:04 am

i remer back in the other forum u talked about throwing energy out of your hand that put a hole in the wall... how exactly does that work? is it merely a matter of having enough kinetic energy?
Back to top Go down
Frater O M
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:01 am

It's already in us. Anger can bring it out, joy, sadness. You can build it up by rubbing your hands together and sending it out through the fingers. I sometimes have so much energy I've turned off appliances and blown fuses.

Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 am

out of kinetics triggered saving a baby from falling baby starts laughing and imitating me
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:31 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMy312IoJIk

This Ninja was a Thoesophist! Smile I felt so close to his presence, must have been related to him some how in a past life
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:16 am

Theosophists pop up in the most unusual places.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Dragonfly Scroll   Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:04 am

This is my Grimoire

Dragonfly Scroll: Course

Iron Shirt

Take the first four fingers of your right hand, excluding the thumb and stretch it as far back as possible on your left bicep. If you do this properly, when you press with your finger tips, you should feel pain on the tendons in the wrist area. Then press with the fingers on the left hand in order to make it look like typical folded hands, the only difference is you are pressing from the outside with the left hand as opposed to sitting in between the elbows. You have to see this like an alternative version of the "Embracing the Tree" posture. The nice thing about this is that it can be done anytime, which is important in modern times to do it a lot, and more importantly it is marvelously compatible with the light of Theosophy.

Bellows Breath

Next you need the "Bellows Breath", do it a few times and get comfortable with it.

http://www.amsa.org/healingthehealer/breathing.cfm

Iron Shirt

Now you have to learn to put the two together as a form of iron shirt. While holding the previous posture of "folded hands" press with your palms, press your shoulders in, tighten your abs and perineum, sinking your hips in. These are basic principles of Tai Chi. Continue doing this by first breathing in to fill up the lower Tan Tien, then pressing everything as described while slowly letting the breath out with Bellows Breathing. As opposed to the original Bellows Breath in exploding the whole breath as once, you have to squeeze it like squeezing water out of a piece of cloth when doing laundry. Next you can apply the throat chakra, pineal gland and further even with just your aura.

The Light of Theosophy
Theosophic light energy is then applied as a source of energy to be compressed and stored. Take a text book of Theosophy, I am currently working with "The Ocean of Theosophy" by William Judge.

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/ocean/oce-hp.htm

Just pick a random paragraph in the text then read a few words out of the text. Intuitively imprint those words into your mind and press it into your lower Tan Tien with the Bellows Breath as previously described. At first you will have to start by simply memorizing the words but eventually it should become a mental impression that is beyond verbalization like the typical sensation of words stuck on the tip of your tongue. All you have to do is take the mental impression of those words and compress it into your lower Tan Tien as a for of energy, think of this as the harvesting phase.

Liquid Light

Now you have harvested the light energy, usually 2-3 paragraphs per session is enough. Next is the phase of compressing that harvested light into a "Liquid Light". All you really have to do is continue the folded hands iron shirt practice as previously described. Now remember, turning light into liquid light takes a massive amount of compression so you must do it a lot. From the moment you wake up to the momently you are sleeping, just keep your hands folded and press what it comfortable with each out going breath, using whatever extra-sensory capacity you have. Do this for up to 2-3 weeks and then take week off and continue, It is up to the user how much they want to cultivate, there really is no limit, except to listen to your own body and know how much is enough. I recommend completing atleast one Theosophy course with this method as even my own teacher recommends it because simply taking the course opens up all your internal channels and awakens the kundalini.

Liquid Lightning.

If you have been doing this for long enough you should already be seeing some physical tangibility but you are still very limited in kinetic energy, therefore there isn't much you can do with it, aside from whatever kinetic energy you have. You have however built the bridge one needs to bridge elemental energy, that is closest to the physical dimension and how much "liquid light" you have will give it that much physical tangibility. All you have to do is work with Elemental Magick to whatever degree that you are comfortable with and how much ever elemental energy you have gathered is to be stored in the same way you have been doing with Theosophic Light. Working with Elemental Magick is the harvesting phase but the storage and compression is the same as with working on Theosophic light energy.

Liquid Lightning Dragon Armor

For this you have to work with Dragon Magick to take the same thing to a much higher calibre. You can also work with any other spirit in order to develop that specific type of character but that is a customizable asset. This is more like an optional turbo charge.

Lightning Dragonfly.

Just keep staring at an object and press with iron shirt as described previously. As you're breathing in, hold whatever difference in light you see within the object as energy. At the same time, use your peripheral vision to notice your astral body protruding out of your physical body.

The final ingredient is whatever Martial Arts style you choose but more importantly it is the level of your awareness that will make feel like a lightning fast dragonfly with just a little bit of fa-jing, that is, striking with an explosive bellows breath.

Liquid Light Armor (morning practice)

1. Vipassana Meditation
2. Liquid Light
3. Bone Marrow Nei Gung
4. Suriyana Namashkar
5. Astral Projection
6. Iron Thread
7. Kwan Yin Qigong
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:09 am

Impressive and shows a lot of hard work and discipline.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:14 am

Thanks Emma Smile that means a lot coming from you, anything you think would add to it? you can see why i need that elemental magick course Razz
Back to top Go down
crowleywillcrawl

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:09 pm

pluck divinity from the air. let mercury see neptune, and the eye of poseiden to take a gaze.
Back to top Go down
crowleywillcrawl

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 pm

you'll begin to reaalize how animation of the soul of any given object occurs. The monad is in me for example, it's mine and I play out my deduction as best I can.
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:15 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 am

My 4 year old niece say's she's dragon fairy and her aura is pink
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:25 pm

passingcloud wrote:
My 4 year old niece say's she's dragon fairy and her aura is pink
Dragon Fairy? Out of the mouths of babes.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:28 pm

but then she said something interesting... she astral projects starring into an image, kids naturally do it right? not sure if its true but it seems too techmically correct bc Robert Bruce has a AP technique just like that... guess all children are like that
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:19 am

Children are born psychics and can astral project freely mostly erratically though. It is when society and parents who disapprove that stifles their natural abilities.

crowleywillcrawl

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 am

many parents don't understand how the ego develops, and inadvertantly train their children to be passive or agrssive in their behaviour. Realization of the ego in a child causes the child to trend towards it's lower wants and needs, and cut themselves off from the scource.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:55 am

crowleywillcrawl wrote:
many parents don't understand how the ego develops, and inadvertantly train their children to be passive or agrssive in their behaviour. Realization of the ego in a child causes the child to trend towards it's lower wants and needs, and cut themselves off from the scource.
Well said.

passingcloud
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:48 pm

My brother brought home two tibetan mastifs yesterday, They're so cute but pooped all over my room a little bit at a distance from their bed LOL... Today is also 555th day since I joined Esoteric Magick Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passingcloud Blog   

Back to top Go down

Passingcloud Blog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next