The Path of Light

The Path of Light Theosophy of the Masters.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Re-opening the thread as per usual style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re-opening the thread as per usual style   Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:31 pm

I remember the first time I saw her, it was on a crappy history channel show about Atlantis and as soon as she was introduced and I saw her picture I got an intense desire to know her, she reminded me of my grandmother or her mother whom I never met.
I do not care for anything they said about her, especially how the history channel portrayed her. I did not wish to read it and never touched the subject because I knew I had to be ready to even know her work. I am happy I came to the perfect place to begin the small steps of getting to know her and the invaluable work which she left behind.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening the thread as per usual style   Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:30 am

there are so many misconceptions about that woman and so many lies, so many lies. she was the greatest occultist of all time, crowley fortune and all the greats consulted her. she is taught in the golden dawm, few realize the sacrifices she endured to bring the great works of the masters to mankind.

http://darkcastle.forumotion.net/forum

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening the thread as per usual style   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Emma wrote:
there are so many misconceptions about that woman and so many lies, so many lies. she was the greatest occultist of all time, crowley fortune and all the greats consulted her. she is taught in the golden dawm, few realize the sacrifices she endured to bring the great works of the masters to mankind.
Few would, as they either blinded with jealousy or disbelief. I cannot even begin to imagine what she had to go through. People always assume that the strongest of abilities automatically equals powers, but they have no clue of the pain and hard work people put into it. She worked and sacrifced so much just do bring us not only amazing work and wisdom of the Great Ones, she also inspired and empowered so many amazing people to come. Without her, I would've never been able to even know where my path was located. I will forever be thankful to this amazing woman. I am slowly getting to know her work and it is a journey I have never been on. Her wit and intelligence blow my mind(I wish I had more coherent analogy for this)
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening the thread as per usual style   Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 am

she is in the astral and will never incarnate again and her pain and suffering is over. she is there in the halls of learning and i have been fortunate to be taught by her there. it took 100 years but she was cleared of all the lies and charges made against her. i asked my teacher why did the masters pick her as Madame Blavatsky had a bad temper smoked and drank and i asked why they did not pick some one who did not have so many bad habits. my teacher said because she was all the masters had. my teacher said even though Madame Blavatsky had human vices her soul was beautiful and willing to sacrifice. what a very special and brave woman Blavatsky was.

Last edited by Emma on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening the thread as per usual style   Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 am

She truly was. I remember the way they emphasized on her smoking and drinking on that disgusting show...And I also remember my partner staring at me while I was screaming at the screen(a family thing I still cannot shake off) saying "SO FREAKING WHAT?! NONE OF YOU IDIOTS EVEN BOTHERED TO LEARN ENOUGH OF HER EXCEPT FOR THAT?! I knew even less at the time but something just made me very angry about their tone.
I find it inspiring that even with the human vices one could achieve something so amazing, she had to dedicate her whole life and her whole self to something no one would dare to even think of.
And I can imagine what an honor it must have been to meet her, it is something I can only picture in my mind and when I do I see her beautiful piercing eyes, they were so unique and told so much about her...I am not sure how to explain it to do her justice, I do not have those words but I hope it makes sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening the thread as per usual style   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:27 am

I don't even bother to listen to idiots like that anymore, bad for my health.
Madame Blavatsky is just undescribable for me, I ordered a book of hers that should arrive in a few weeks: Can't wait Very Happy
And Alyssa, I also scream at the screen, but only with football Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening the thread as per usual style   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:36 am

Wakwakav wrote:
I don't even bother to listen to idiots like that anymore, bad for my health.
Madame Blavatsky is just undescribable for me, I ordered a book of hers that should arrive in a few weeks: Can't wait Very Happy
And Alyssa, I also scream at the screen, but only with football Very Happy
I am green with envy about the book, but I will order her books soon enough. I get this stupid feeling of complete loss for words when I think of her and yet I know so little.
Screaming at the TV must be a European in us coming out on full blast, my grandparents were very fond of just yelling over the screen if someone they couldn't stand came on it.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening the thread as per usual style   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:00 am

i understand what you mean it is as if looking into a rainbow and seeing the colors all blend and then the sun shines and a golden light envelops you. one is moved to tears and emotions one can not explain.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening the thread as per usual style   

Back to top Go down

Re-opening the thread as per usual style
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1